Training and mentoring program Startup Onramp provides founders of high-growth tech startups with the skills to launch and grow their company. Partnering with the NSW Government, Startup Onramp is now making programs available across regional NSW. The fully online Founders Course was created to support early stage startup founders by providing best practice startup skills and guidance, and give founders the best possible change of success.
What is the Founders Course?
The Founders Course is a practical online course that will show you how to start a high-growth startup and maximise its chances of success. It teaches core startup skills to aspiring startup founders in a flexible self-paced format, with participants gaining access to video-based lessons from some of Australia’s leading startup experts.
The Founders Course is for early stage startup founders with global ambitions, and anyone with an idea for a startup with high growth potential.
The Founders Course will teach:
- How to work out if your startup idea is any good – and change it fast if it’s not!
- How to test your idea with customers
- How to build a Minimum Viable Product
- How to recruit and work with developers
- How to launch your product and get your first customers
- What mistakes cause startups to fail, and how to avoid them
- How to get the legal structure right
- How (and whether) to raise money from investors
- How to build a world class team
To be eligible for a fully funded place you must:
- Have Australian residency
- Reside in regional NSW
- Be over 18 years old; and
- Be working on an early-stage startup or startup idea that has the potential for high growth
For more info about the Founders Course, please visit: https://www.startuponramp.com/founderscourse
Applications close 9th April 2021, 11:59 PM.